? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Abbie

Just a little update on the Miller clan! We are all doing well! Summer is just flying by and Abigail is growing up to fast. And yes she is dancing on our coffee table! I just couldn't help myself I had to take a picture of her doing it! Abigail is almost 15 months old, its hard to believe! She is loving being outside and swimming in her pool this summer. I am not so sure that she has any idea that in just a few months she is going to be a big sister. But I am sure that she is going to be a great one!





















0 comments: